Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blue and gold and blue and gol.....

Last night I came up with a totally cool idea for this old bag I have


Ugly isn't it? Anyway I want to paint over it completely to make it like...

Where it looks like a hollowed out log and 'through' each end you can see a Raccoon or some other woodland creature like a werewolf :P but I like the raccoon. I'm definitely not a bunny person, Tasmanian devils would be hard, thus the raccoon (plus I like the tail :D) .

The other possibility for this bag was candy ....but without the 3-d end of the wrapper it looks bad, and I don't want to do the extra work. I wonder if I can finish before the school year ends...





Yeah... I don't know what to do with this :/.



And for me friend who so KINDLY requested... the mermaid....


1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooh. i like the coon.


    mmmmm... I'm not sure if I'd like that because there's just so much going on with no definite focal point... but I'm sure you'll make it work! You always do. :D

    lol... it still looks... um... you'll have to show it to me in real life lol

    ReplyDelete