Lent's coming up .. you know the reason why there is a Mardi Gras and I don't know what I'm going to give up. I'm thinking about giving up Facebook for 40 day but facebook might be to connected to my schoolwork for that to work.
Apparently I'm a liberal because I like Obama... lol? though he should push the US , as a whole, more into technology.
No I don't believe that Obama is...
a. the messiah
b. the antichrist
c. going to fix the world automatically
Cats is coming to town.. or maybe it's just a small production that will be lame in all counts but I want to seeeeeeeee ittttttttttt.
even thought I have the video :D. meow meow meowwwwwww.some of the free music on amazon is pretty awesome :P
and Hirst does suck so freakin much :D

love ya.

no dying is allowed.
ReplyDeletegive up chocolate >:D haha.
and yay for a new blog update! ;)