Sunday, June 28, 2009

The ending is truely near

While you may dismiss this as a crazed maniac's warning, don't say you weren't warned. Corndogs have just become the Earth's number one threat followed by nukes and cows. These beloved and delicious beings of fried batter and process meat have a plot against the human race and our swimming pools. While I was not informed about the details of the master plan, for my corndog disguise did not work as well as I thought; I did find out that these dastardly pigs on a stick are planning to take all the swimming pools off the planet, leaving the chemicals. Those chemicals will be unwittingly thrown down the drain by the swimming pool-less fools running in to our drinking water supply CREATING OUR DOWNFALL.


I urge you to destroy any corndog in any matter you see. Eating the devilish hotdog of hate is the normal procedure and works well. This technique is used by notable world savers like, Hank Green , Dale Boone, Johnny Depp, and so on.



Remember when the corndogs get their cornday it will be our cornDOOM!

1 comment:

  1. There once was a man named Sebastian.
    Everyone thought he was a crab.
    However, this was untrue.
    Consequentially, he hated Disney.
    Sebastian is sitting beside me.
    And he says "hey, Amy, write this down..."
    So I do. Then he says,
    "Hey, you should say..."
    There are people smoking up on my television.
    And there are.

    ... All of that was a lie.
    Except for the smoking part.

    HAH COMMENT HAS BEEN MADE

    ReplyDelete