I just finished watching Howl's Moving castle and it was a surprisingly good movie. I say surprisingly because the movie started out very oddly, with witches, Labyrinth look-a-like and a horrifically fat lady. the plot was a bit similar to Spirited Away but by far more enjoyable. :D
It was GOOOOoooooddddddd :P. oh and if you don't know any movies by Studio Ghibli,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Ghibli ,there you go. Pick any movie you can't go wrong.
I'm making an adipose :D and no, not by eating delicious cake ;D when it's done you'll see :D.
Ze Frank is funny :D I think I like his show so much b/c that's were the nerdfighters originated from. His our Grandpa :D!!! The crazy senile Grandpa but we love him no less :P
Nerdfighters are not made out of blood and organs; we are made out of AWESOME.
My homework is sitting in the corner.
Silently screaming at me,
endlessly thinking about me.
Now it's on my lap waiting for me to do it
and I'm typing a blog.
DFTBA
(lol Diet of Japan?)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Howling at the moon at 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment