I'm completely ready for spring break.
AHHHHHH I missed the first 30 minutes of Blue Hawaii D: D': D: .
there are some really loud grasshoppers outside of my window.
I made a list of movies that I want to watch and they are:
Oklahoma!
Blue Hawaii
Harold and Maude
The 3 Musketeers (with Gene Kelly :D yayayyayayayay)
Les Girls
Sergeant Murphy
Your Past is Showing
Cat Ballou
Warner Bros. Shorts
1001 Arabian Nights
The Long Ship
Capricorn One
Houdini
Ben-Hur
:D I'm going to be busy
Elvis is singing :D
and on more depressing news I have homework XP.
I need to write a research paper, plan a presentation with it and do a photo essay :(
for the photo essay I have no freakin idea what to take pictures of. I'm thinking of trying to represent the social classes through the buildings... eh. IDK what I'm going to do :(.
hehehe Elvis is entertaining....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you are such an old person
ReplyDeletethat comment was made in love...
ReplyDeleteand I'm listening to time warp now! :D