Friday, March 27, 2009

spring ills

Blah, the week back wasn't all that great :/ I was sick for most of the week with a stomach virus or something IDK what and my hat failed :(

I feel like my art portfolio isn't nearly as big as it should be or really what I want it to be.

So the goals for this weekend will be ....
finishing up that overdue homework and make-up work D:
doing at least one complete art piece
to watch my last 2 movies for the month of March wooooooo
trying to find more direct lines to the art world around my art teacher :/
I also need to get an idea for Flimp like butterflies floating overhead with laser beams or something

I could stand to clean my room I guess it all depends on if we have power tomorrow after and during the storm.

1 comment:

  1. awwww. Make some stuff outside of the iron fist of her art class.

    Again I say, I would kind of hate to be in art just for that reason :(

    what's the theme for flimp?

    ReplyDelete